Qualifications for employment with Foundations Progressive Learning Centers include but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree strongly preferred.
- GED and at least one year of full-time experience in a childcare or early childhood education setting required.
- Must have a working knowledge of, and be willing to receive training in, the fields Montessori Education, Emergent Curriculum, and Inclusive Learning.
- Must have a passion for early childhood education. We are not a babysitting service.
- Must be willing to actively share hobbies and recreational activities with children; possess a patient and professional attitude.
- Must be willing to be honest and transparent at all times, able to behave consistently around children, parents, and staff.
- Must be comfortable working with children within direct sight of management and parents at all times.